For 2021, Wakefield Thermal invested $15 million dollars into a new global headquarters. The facility will be located on Northwest Blvd in Nashua, NH. The 80,000sf building will house Wakefield Thermal’s global logistics, new product development center and commercial & industrial thermal manufacturing. The move to the new location includes a development lab and dedicated new product machining cell. This investment and relocation will incorporate cutting edge thermal technologies that will meet the rapid changing needs of our customers from engineering services through global production.
All new products will flow through the New Product Development Center to ensure highest quality and process integrity.
Cellular MFG Process
Cellular Manufacturing floor layout that enables delivery of industry leading quality, service, and on-time delivery to each of its customers.
Advanced Machining Center
Advanced machining center allows for higher precision and complexity projects to be isolated for optimal results.
Full Circle of New Product Development and Customer Application Support
- One-on-one customer interaction
- Understand and define the problem(s)
- Provide initial engineering and cost feedback, test data, and product samples
- Onsite testing and validation if necessary
- Cost analysis/reduction where possible
- Manage prototype samples through successful production of program